We aim to make using AlbumSaver as easy as possible!
Follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Unwrap your brand new AlbumSaver and insert it into a free USB slot on your computer:
2. Open File Explorer:
3. Open the AlbumSaver drive in File Explorer:
4. Double-Click the AlbumSaver Software:
5. Click "I will take a look":
6. Click Settings:
|TIP: You can select Photos, Videos, or both. Change the other settings if needed.|
7. Click Home:
8. Click "Start". After clicking Start, AlbumSaver will begin the backup process.
|If you have many files, it will take a substantial amount of time to complete the backup. However, once the initial backup is complete any subsequent backup will be much faster. This is because there aren't as many files that will need to be backed up.|
You can also check out the video tutorial below:
|TIP: For a better experience, we recommend accepting updates that pop up in your AlbumSaver app from time to time.|
Our customer support team is always happy to help. Monday to Friday, from 9 AM - 5 PM Eastern Standard Time. Feel free to send us an email, or use the contact form to get in touch with us!