You've transferred all your memories onto AlbumSaver, but how do you view them?
Set up the browsing feature on your new AlbumSaver in just a few easy steps!
Follow these step-by-step instructions:
1. Open your File Explorer:
2. Find and Select the AlbumSaver drive
3. Double-click to open AlbumSaver.exe
4. Click the "Browse" button
5. Pictures and videos can be found under your folders.
|TIP: Checking the "Simple Browsing" box in the top corner of the window will make it easier to browse all pictures and videos.|
6. Different browsing options:
- Double-click images
- You can sort by Name, Date, Etc.
Un-check "Simple Browsing" to browse by Folder
Click the "User" folder to access your content
From there, open any Folders you want
For step-by-step instructions, check out our video tutorial below:
Our customer support team is always happy to help, Monday to Friday, from 9 AM - 5 PM Eastern Standard Time. Feel free to send us an email, or use the contact form to get in touch with us!