You will be able to delete your content on AlbumSaver from a Windows computer by following these instructions:
1. Access the AlbumSaver with Windows Explorer
2. Locate AlbumSaver Drive
3. See the AlbumSaver Folder on the drive, right-click, and delete the folder.
AlbumSaver is using a local cache for its operations and for multidrive support. In other words, it tells the software what files were already backed up to the AlbumSaver. Don't worry it is solely used for the app functionality. If you would like to start from the beginning, you will need to reset the cache.
Please follow the instructions below on how to reset the local cache in your computer:
- Open the C: Drive in File Explorer:
- Open the "Users" folder
- Open the correct user folder
- Then open the "AppData" folder. (if the App Data folder isn't visible, click the "View" tab and ensure the "Hidden Items" box is checked.
- Click Roaming
- Delete the AlbumSaver folder inside of the Roaming folder.
All the content on your AlbumSaver will be removed and you can start over using the same process you used when first transferring content onto your device.