We want you to be able to save ALL of your memories on AlbumSaver, but what do you do when you run out of room? We've made using a second AlbumSaver simple by following these instructions:
1. Run the backup from the AlbumSaver that is already full (It just runs the scan portion of the backup)
2. Click ok when it notifies you the first AlbumSaver is full
3. Eject the AlbumSaver properly by using the eject button
4. Close the application
5. Insert the second AlbumSaver device
6. Launch the device as you did for the first and it will resume where it left off.
Unfortunately, this feature isn't available for Mac computers at the moment.