Here is a simple walkthrough of the AlbumSaver settings for Windows!
The Settings Menu:
1. Open AlbumSaver software.
2. Click the settings button.
- Disk C: Will always be checked; if there are other drives, please check them if desired;
- You can select whether to back up pictures, videos, or both;
- Having "Ignore all duplicates" checked will make sure duplicates of files won't be backed up;
- Having save "Raw Camera File"s checked will allow AlbumSaver to backup raw format images;
- Having "Enable fast copy" checked will use more resources, but allow for a faster backup;
- Generating thumbnails will make the browsing experience much faster.
You can also follow our step-by-step video guide below: