How to get started with AlbumSaver Mobile on Android!
Our AlbumSaver Mobile for Android is a 3-in-1 stick, meaning it has 3 different plugs!
1. USB type C: 2. USB type A: 3. USB micro B:
If you flip the AlbumSaver stick cover, you will find a USB A plug. You will also find a micro USB inside the USB A plug. Click HERE to see our video tutorial.
TO GET STARTED with your AlbumSaver Mobile, scan the QR code that is on the cardboard insert of the AlbumSaver package, or go to albumsaver.com/app to install the free AlbumSaver Mobile App.
Please refer to the steps below:
- Install the FREE AlbumSaver Mobile App from your device's app store or scan the QR code on the instructions sheet in the AlbumSaver package;
- After launching the app, accept the prompt to allow access to the storage/photos and to allow notifications;
- Insert your AlbumSaver drive into your device and wait for it to be recognized;
- Click "Start" to begin the backup;
- Click browse AlbumSaver to view the pictures that were backed up.
|TIP: If you're having problems inserting your AlbumSaver Mobile, try removing the protective case from your phone.|
|TIP: AlbumSaver Mobile cannot be used to scan and backup pictures and videos on your computer or laptop. However, after backing up your smartphone, you can plug your AlbumSaver Mobile into your desktop to view pictures and videos that were previously backed up from your mobile device or move them to your computer. Check out the instructions HERE.|
You can also follow this step-by-step video below on How to Launch AS Mobile on your Android device:
If you run into any issues, our tech support team is happy to assist you. Leave us a message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.