There is a problem with this drive. Scan the drive now and fix it:
This error message will appear when the drive inserted had not been ejected previously. Windows will ask you to scan the drive to prevent fatal errors to the files on the AlbumSaver.
How to fix it?
1. Plug the AlbumSaver into your computer:
2. Windows will ask you to scan the drive to prevent fatal errors to the files on the AlbumSaver:
3. Click Scan And Fix:
4. Click Repair Drive:
5. Allow The Drive To Finish Scanning:
6. Click on the AlbumSaver Drive in File Explorer to open it:
7. Double-click on the AlbumSaver Software (AlbumSaver.exe file on the drive) to open the app:
8. You Can Now Browse the AlbumSaver:
Did this guide fix the issue?
|You're all set!||Contact our support at email@example.com|
You can also check our video tutorial below: