How to get started with AlbumSaver on iOS!
Unpack your AlbumSaver Mobile for iOS devices. AlbumSaver for iOS stick has 2 different tips- a lightning tip and a regular USB A tip that you can use for connecting your AlbumSaver Mobile with a computer.
|TIP: AlbumSaver Mobile cannot be used to scan and backup pictures and videos on your computer or laptop. However, after backing up your smartphone, you can plug your AlbumSaver Mobile into your desktop to view pictures and videos that were previously backed up from your mobile device or move them to your computer. See the instructions HERE.|
Lightning -> <- USB A
Before plugging the stick into your phone, remember to remove the plastic cap.
Follow this step-by-step guide to get started:
1. Insert the AlbumSaver Mobile into your phone using the lightning tip;
2. Install the FREE AlbumSaver Mobile App from your device's app store or scan the QR code on the instructions sheet in the AlbumSaver package or go albumsaver.com/app in your phone browser;
3. After launching the app, accept the prompt to allow access to the storage/photos and to allow notifications;
4. Insert your AlbumSaver drive into your device and wait for it to be recognized;
5. Click the Settings button to select whether you'd like to back up photos, videos, or both.
TIP: Deduplication will allow the AlbumSaver to ignore duplicates during the backup.
5. Click "Start" to begin the backup
- Click pause to stop the backup, to charge the phone, etc. Later you can resume the backup where it was left off.
|TIP: If the "start" button doesn't respond, try closing the app properly and relaunching it.|
6. Click the folder icon to browse the photos on AlbumSaver
You can also follow this step-by-step video guide:
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message using the contact form (Click on the "help" button on the right corner below).