How to get started with AlbumSaver on iOS!
Follow this step-by-step guide:
1. Insert AlbumSaver
2. Open AlbumSaver app
3. Click the Settings Button
4. File types to be copied: You can select photos, videos, or both.
- Deduplication will allow the AlbumSaver to ignore duplicates during the backup.
- Having iCloud drive checked will allow files in the cloud directory to be backed up.
5. Click "Start" to begin the backup
- Click pause to stop the backup, to charge the phone, etc. Later you can resume the backup where it was left off. If the "start" button doesn't respond, try closing the app properly and relaunching it.
6. Click the folder icon to browse the photos on AlbumSaver
You can also follow this step-by-step video guide:
Questions? Email us or leave us a message using the contact form.