In this article, you will find instructions on how to back up pictures and videos from an external hard drive to AlbumSaver (version 2.1) in a Macintosh (Mac).
First, please make sure that your AlbumSaver for Mac is running on the latest version (2.1). The update is offered promptly when you launch the AlbumSaver app.
- Open Finder and locate the AlbumSaver drive in the menu.
- Select the AlbumSaver drive and double-click on the AlbumSaver software (a file with the AlbumSaver logo).
- Click on the Settings button (cogwheel icon) in the middle.
- Click on the "+" icon next to Included Locations.
- Select the desired drive, then click Open.
- Click on the green "Save" button to save the settings.
Please refer to the video below, for step-by-step instructions: